Sunday, November 22, 2015

Back to Blogging

It's been a few months since I've regularly blogged. Autumn is a busy time at our house, playing outside in the awesome weather, making stuff to fill the freezer, and we were also able spent a few weeks in Canada, so it's just been a bit too busy for me to blog lately. I've been catching up and recently posted a few recipes today, and hope to spit out one or two great recipes a week for everyone to try and enjoy. We'll see how I do with the holidays approaching...so don't hold me to it too tight! I'll do the best I can. In the meantime, feel free to try a new recipe! And if you have any recipes that you enjoy and would love to share on my blog, email me at cakesncandies13@gmail.com so we can share the greatness that comes of cooking and baking with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment